COVID-19 Readiness and Support
We Are Open and Ready to Serve
At MC Group | Icon, we have always made being a trusted partner our primary goal. Whether you are an employee, a customer, or a supplier, we want you to feel safe and respected while doing business with us on a daily basis. None of us expected to be dealing with COVID-19 related issues in 2020, but we are all in this together. We take our role in managing this time of crisis very seriously.
As COVID-19 details continue to emerge, rest assured that our team is closely monitoring the situation and is able to support you at a moment’s notice. We know your business goals are changing quickly and we are ready to assist. No matter what your initiatives are, our team and services will adapt to keep you up and running. This page is dedicated to sharing what we are doing to ensure your health, safety, and business continuity.
CEO, MC Group | Icon
You Can Count on Us to Support Your Essential Business
Our employees can travel to your sites without violating shelter in place orders. Our manufacturing plants in Illinois, South Carolina, and Virginia can operate to support essential industries such as healthcare, pharmacy, financial, food and grocery, gas stations, and so much more.
Crisis Preparedness Service Offerings:
- Acrylic Barrier Walls
- Temporary Signage and Banners
- Social Distancing Floor Markers
- Portable Multi-Use Self Contained Pods
- Remote Testing Stations
- Safety and Security Lighting
We Are Seeing This Through
We know that this situation is bigger than doing business. This is about all of us working together to keep our nation safe and able to provide essential resources to its citizens. We have a social responsibility to keep you up and running while also keeping the safety of you, your customers, and our own staff in mind. Here’s why you can count on us.
- We have modified our business to ensure continuity. Many of our employees now have the flexibility to work from home and are doing so thanks to the support of our IT department and technology. They are safe, ready to answer your calls, and reply to your emails.
- We have a distributed manufacturing network that spans the country, including plants of our own, that give us the needed flexibility to stay up and running to meet your needs.
- We have our own field techs and W-2 superintendents as well as more than 2,300 trusted field partners nationwide who are ready to serve you in a moment’s notice.
- Our supply chain has redundancy built into it, and we have verified stock levels to meet your needs over the coming months.
- We have vast experience working under pressure and during crisis situations for our customers and the communities they serve. For example, we are a trusted service partner during hurricanes and other disaster recovery efforts. We can do this, too.
Stay Well and Stay Safe
Remember that your friends at MC Group | Icon are here to assist you. As you navigate this unique situation, please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or are in need of service and support. Our commitment to you remains just as strong as ever.